ITGS have become heavily reliant on IT equipment, and ensuring you have the right systems and services in place is crucial. It is vital that you get recommendations based on extensive knowledge and the specific needs of your business.
We have established partnerships with a range of leading hardware and software
manufacturers, but we always ensure our advice is independent and based on your
requirements rather than on our vendors.
- Order everything for you, and endeavour to get you the best deal.
- Deal directly with suppliers, so you don’t have to.
- Sort out delivery and installation of your new equipment.
- Deal with any third parties, like courier companies and manufacturers if anything goes
We manage the total IT disposal process
- Industry expertise and advice to ensure the best solution for your needs
- Logistics managed Nationwide collections using our own vehicles
- 24-7 tracked vehicles with built-in CCTV for secure customer collections
- Certified secure data and erasure destruction using specialist equipment
- Free detailed IT Audit and reporting
- Secure CCTV monitored business park
- Business premises secured with 24 hours monitored alarm and CCTV
IT equipment we collect:
- Computers & laptops
- Servers & server racks
- Security systems
- Phone systems
- Mobile phones
- DVD/CD drives
- Hard drives
- Networking equipment
- Consumer electronics
- Medical electrical equipment